12 years ago
Thursday, March 26, 2009
name ideas now being taken...
we are now 13 or 14 weeks along...depending on which dates we use?! in just 6 weeks WE will find out the sex of the baby. it is our goal not to let this information out as well as not telling the babys name until we introduce him/her when they are born. that being said...we have a few name ideas, but are opening up the table for anyone that would like to give us a suggestion. each person is allowed to give us 1 boy name and 1 girl name...first and middle if you want. i will make a list of these names and who gave them and if we use one of yours, you will get a little something! so, if you are reading this, throw out an option for us! you can leave it here as a comment or email me. we would love to hear them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emerson - girl
ReplyDeleteJaxon - boy
heidi's suggestions~
ReplyDeleteElla - girl
Benjamin - boy
thinh's suggestions~
dylan - boy or girl
brandon's suggestions~
cynthia - girl
gavin - boy
Mason's suggestions~
baby - either one!
andrew's suggestions~
boy - dinosaur
girl - mommy!
well, there you go, don't say we didn't try and help!
simon. I dont have a girl suggestion. I am only able to produce boys, so I never read that section of the baby name book.
ReplyDeleteHope this comment works...never did one before!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy name pics:
Evelyn--girl (nicknames--Evie, Ev)
William--boy (nicknames--Will, Wills, Liam)
A note on how I came up with those names: my mother-in-law's maiden name is Smith. Those are her parent's names. My brother-in-law named their first daughter Evelyn.
Good-luck!!!
Katie Raspa
Fallon-girl
ReplyDeleteCameron-boy
From Shawna
boy -- Patrick (because I like it)
ReplyDeletegirl -- Luella (Was my Grandmother's middle name)
Naomi - since I know you're going to have a girl this time!! and its a Bible name. I wanted to use this but Pat wouldn't let me.
ReplyDeleteGood luck - Karen H.