12 years ago
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
we have a HEARTBEAT!
it has been a long 10 weeks of TRYING to keep a secret. but, today, we finally had our first doctors appointment and were able to confirm our pregnancy with a strong, healthy heartbeat!
i was excited/nervous to finally get to the appointment. but, with a few people praying as we went on our way...i was at peace and hopeful.
our due date is 10-2-09, which would put the c-section around 9-21-09. i measured a little big today, so that could change...but we are just happy to know that we are on our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow! look how big he is already, cant' wait!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We will keep you guys in prayer.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you all. He (she) looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm glad everything looked great - we like to stick together don't we? :-)
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo happy for you, and happy that I can finally talk about it! I am hoping that you soon feel better and that you all have a beautiful baby....even if it turns out to be a girl!
ReplyDeleteCala
So happy for you! What an exciting time...try not to feel a constant worry...the God of the universe is watching over that little baby!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Annette! I'm glad that this pregnancy is going well. I've been wanting to thank you for the gift you sent me a while back. It was fun to get a little something in the mail! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Buchanan
yeah!!!
ReplyDelete