Tuesday, November 24, 2009

one beautiful girl

i just can't get over how beautiful my little girl is. i guess you just never can imagine what they will look like. i never would have imagined that i could have THREE kids that came out so cute! maisy just keeps getting bigger and bigger...she had her 2 month visit and she is already 12 1/2 lbs! we attempted to put her in her bumbo, but she is still a little too wobbly!
and then there is toby...you just never know with that boy!
sleeping beauty. we attempted a nightgown on her...which is completely unrealistic?! we will stick to things with legs!
toby just always loves that little girl!
we made little stickers to put on the backs of adins school pictures. there were a few left over...and here is where i found one. maisy can sleep through just about anything!
all dressed up and looking sweet...
what a pretty smile!
i can't imagine a better life!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the Bumbo. I was so sad when I packed ours away. I need to get you the tray. It works great until Maisy can hold her own toys. I loved using nightgowns. They made middle of the night diaper changes super easy.

    ReplyDelete