Friday, January 23, 2009

my new glasses

i don't wear my glasses out much...just at night when i take my contacts out...but i still like to get a new pair every year or two. so, i went in in december and got my yearly exam, new contacts, and decided to get new glasses...well, they came in broken, then were replaced with the wrong color, and then i decided that i didn't like them anyway and got a whole new pair! so, here were are:
now aaron took the above picture, but i have to give adin credit...he took the one below the same day. he is really good at taking pictures. i usually ask him if in need anything taken and can't take it myself. toby is pretty good too...but i get a lot of close ups of toys when he gets the camera...or lights, the tv, or food?! digital cameras make life nice because i can just delete them off!

1 comment:

  1. Nice specs!

    I made my background! I think I might start making them for people...still trying to perfect some things!

    ReplyDelete