12 years ago
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
and the winner is...
ok, my predetermined number was 20 and we didn't make that. :( so, i texted aaron to pick a number between 1-14 and he picked number...9! that corresponds with jen...josh's sister. so, if you can get your address to me...i can send something out in the mail for you :) angie has my email address so you can send it to me instead of posting it here if you want. thanks everyone for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Thanks, I've never won anything from a blog yet! :) Hope it's not to late to respond...I'm just getting back online after Christmas, and truth be told, I'd forgotten all about the contest! Anyhow, here's my address:
ReplyDeleteJen Buchanan
4020 River Rd.
Petoskey, MI 49770
i haven't forgotten you...planning to get something out in the mail this week :)
ReplyDelete