Sunday, February 1, 2009

yet ANOTHER sick day

someone has been sick in our house now for the last 3 weeks...it is getting SO OLD. adin was first and went through a battery of tests only to figure out that it was the flu or viral...neither of which they can do anything about. then i was next...i was in bed for almost a week, which is not easy with a 3 and 5 year old! aaron started with it late in the week last week and toby got a fever last night. so, it is rare that we are home on a sunday morning, but today, we got around slowly and are all relaxing and hoping that this week might be a healthier week around here. adin and toby watching some morning cartoons. adin is pretty good about helping toby out since he has already been through this... toby on his "little couch" watching tv
aaron having breakfast on the couch and reading the paper
daddy reading the comics to the boys...notice the macaroni and cheese that hasn't left adins side. he wants it for lunch and is carrying it around so that we don't forget
dad was going to check in on his computer...so, of course, toby had to check in on veggietales too
and adin doing the same thing on the other computer. is it normal that our kids are on their computers this much? i guess they learn it from us?!
i am missing church and sunday school a lot today, but we thought it would be best not to share our germs. hopefully we all get there next week!

3 comments:

  1. Yea...I've had a couple friends do the same post...the peer pressure got to me! :)

    Or maybe it's the fact that I really want to know who reads my posts since my counter keeps creeping up and I know the people are out there somewhere! I have people tell me they ready my blog and I had no idea they did. It's so much fun... I LOVE blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR FAMILY AND MINE ARE THE SAME. ALWAYS SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the word that I just had to type out to get my note published was...get this...


    condom.

    ReplyDelete