Monday, August 4, 2008

you are my strong tower

yesterday might have been the hardest day so far...i made it to church, but had a hard time staying with it. i was so tired and dizzy and weak. when we got home, i went right to bed and barely got up until it was dark out again. we were ready to go to the ER...my heart was pounding, i had a fever, and i could barely get up. aaron researched what he could on the internet to save us the trip and came up with the option of anemia. so, i took a prenatal vitamin with iron and it was like popeye and spinach...ok, not that fast, but within an hour, i started to feel a little better. so, while i unfortunately didn't comprehend all of the sermon, one song that we sang really meant a lot to me...strong tower by kutlass

When I wander through the desert
And I'm longing for my home
All my dreams have gone astray
When I'm stranded in the valley
And I'm tired and all alone
It seems like I've lost my way

I go running to Your moutain
Where your mercy sets me free

You are my strong tower
Shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
Everlasting King
You are my strong tower
Fortress when I'm weak
Your name is true and holy
And Your face is all I seek

In the middle of my darkness
In the midst of all my fear
You're my refuge and my hope
When the storm of life is raging
And the thunder's all I hear
You speak softly to my soul

2 comments:

  1. i just search for what i am looking for on google images. i think that i searched "strong tower"

    ReplyDelete