Saturday, December 20, 2008

dead computer

many of you know that i just got a new computer about 2 months ago. well apparently, we got a lemon or else we got a virus on a fine computer. either way, it is resting peacefully now. our friend travis is trying to extract our files and we are deciding whether to just try to reset the whole thing or attempt to return it to dell. in the mean time, i am glad to have my work laptop...although it doesn't have any of my files or contacts on it...so, i am limping along here! i have several posts ready for the blog and am hoping to get some pictures downloaded here. so, if i am a little off...(computer-wise)...now you know why! cross your fingers that i can get all of that work off of the hard drive :/

1 comment:

  1. Return it to Dell. I bought a Dell laptop a year and a half ago and it starting acting up right away. I called and called Dell and they said that the computer was fine it was just the software. Needless to say, I had to buy a new laptop a couple weeks ago. I got sick of working and having the screen go black for no reason. Such a disappointment....

    ReplyDelete