Tuesday, December 30, 2008

in search of YOU

i always wonder who, if anyone, is reading my blog. so, i am in search of anyone and everyone that is reading this now. please post a comment letting me know who you are...you don't have to register or be a member of anything...you can just post an anonymous comment (but put your name in it or else it will just show up as anonymous!). i have a few left over christmas gifts and am planning to give a prize to one lucky reader...i have picked a predetermined number, so hopefully we even reach it! check back on sunday to see...

hmmm...it is sunday and we haven't hit my predetermined number. so, do i pick a new one or what?! i think that i will give the late readers a tiny bit more time. check back on wednesday...if we aren't there yet, i will ask an unbiased judge to pick a number between 1 and wherever we are!

16 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Rene and I go to your father-in-laws church Grace UM. I found your site through his newsletter page. I love, love, love, to read about your family. What a postive caring person you are. It really makes my day to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Brenda Aaron might remember me I was a friend of Matt's when we were in highschool. I found your blog through your father-in-laws web sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette,
    It's Steph. I check in every few days to see what's happening at your house and with the boys. That way I can keep Matt updated on family happenings that he misses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey 'nette just got back from IN - checking in on your fam. Just saw you are having a party tonight - have a great time!

    Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog and keeping up with you guys! I've always wondered who read mine, too. Good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Annette!
    I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the kids. I wish Aaron's dad was still here so I could see you around the holidays and other times during the year. I actually miss getting together with the Smith family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know I read, but can't pass up the chance to get a prize. :) Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my name is Jen. I think I met you once at Huntington when I would go to visit my brother (Josh) and his (future) wife, Angie. Josh was Aaron's roommate. I've been visiting your site through Angie's. I love all the photos of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. look honey, i actually checked the blog without your prompting me :)-Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that this is a crazy bait to get people to write. But I'll bite because u know I love you nettypooh.

    Cala

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annette,

    I found your blog through Pastor John's website. I was in youth group at Concord with both Aaron, Matt, and Jonathan. I really enjoy reading about your family activities. The boys are adorable.

    Happy New Year!
    Kristen Walsh

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've never met me... I am Luke Graf's girlfriend. I check your blog occasionally -- because I'm curious and because Luke's not a big internet fan. :-)
    Kathryn E. Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saturday has come and gone, unless you were talking about Jan. 10, 17, 24 or 31.

    ReplyDelete