Monday, July 28, 2008

down by the river side

we got out on sunday afternoon for a little impromptu picnic. the boys have been shut in a lot with me this week, so when my sister and her husband said to meet them at the park, we headed out! it was nice to just get outside and enjoy a great day. the boys ate pretty well...but wanted to go to the playground...so, my sister took them there while we visited with some friends that were picnicing nearby. it wasn't until they got back that they even noticed the creek beside us. so, slowly they ventured down...in there church clothes, i might add. then they stepped in and looked up at us. then they seemed to both "accidentally" fall down in the water up to their neck. they had such a fun time splashing around down there. i remember picnics like this when i was their age...and i loved doing that too. thanks for getting us out of the house!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see your out with the family. I pray things go fast for you. I'm thinking of you and if you need anything please call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice if I would leave my name. LOL

    ReplyDelete