Tuesday, July 15, 2008

here we go again

many of you have been asking and our next doctors appointment is thursday at 8:30. we are guardedly anticipating it and ask for your continued prayers over the next 36 hours. we are praying that we will see that little heart as soon as he puts the ultrasound on...

Phillipians 4:6 Weymouth New Testament
Do not be over-anxious about anything, but by prayer and earnest pleading, together with thanksgiving, let your request be unreservedly made known in the presence of God.

2 comments:

  1. Psa 139:13-16
    For YOU created my inmost being: you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully & wonderfully made...my frame (and heart..my addition!)was not hidden from YOU when I was made in the secret place...when I was woven together..your eyes saw my unformed body...
    Dear "little one" & mom & dad..praise God with all your heart and do not give in to anxious thoughts...Our Heavenly Father has it all under control!!!
    With all my love, "little one"...your aunt Nita!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you this morning, knowing you are anxious, anticipating great news. It's 7:30and I will cover you in prayer until I hear the results.

    ReplyDelete