today's appointment wasn't much different than last weeks. there was still no heartbeat. the doctor did note growth from last week and a fetal pole...but no heartbeat. the dates would need to be way off now. he again prepared us that this will probably not turn out well. but we continue to pray and hope that it might. he left us with the words, "you are still pregnant now...", so we wait another week...and trust that God has a plan in this. we will return next wednesday afternoon for another visit. i am very down, but am trying not to be overly-anxious...and am continuing to unreservedly give my requests to God. thanks to all of you who have been checking in today. i appreciate your care and love...i just don't know quite what to say yet.
12 years ago
Oh Annette! I wish there could have been better news...and no more waiting! There is still hope, so I will pray God works mightily, as He always does.
ReplyDeleteHi Annette and Aaron, Hang in there, God will not give you something that He and you can't handle together, for He gives you strength. I am praying for you.
ReplyDelete