Friday, July 11, 2008

thanks, friends

just wanted to post a big thanks to all of you for your calls and emails. i have been hiding out a little but am getting them all and really appreciate your support and encouragement. i am very blessed to have such wonderful REAL friends. please continue to pray...we still know nothing. i keep being drawn back to prayer, even when i have no idea what to say. i also revert back to worrying and trying to research on the computer and doing what i can...which has proven to be useless. i know that i am learning even now. one minute i feel like things will be just fine, but the next, i put the guard up in case they aren't.

I was sure by now, God, that You would have reached down and wiped our tears away,
stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen
and it's still raining
as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain,
"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
the God who gives and takes away.
Chorus: And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9fad456d209b6f5ee932

No comments:

Post a Comment