ok, so it took me a day to process everything...and now i am up...not down...i am prayerful and hopeful and going on what i feel and know. that God has a plan for us and the baby and that he knows best, no matter what. i am surprisingly optomistic...with a feeling that these ultrasounds have bad positioning or something. maybe that is naive, but that is my heart. if the appointment next week is more of what we have already had, then we will travel that road when we get there. but for now, we are a happy 10 weeks pregnant and praying for the best. thanks so much to all who have helped me work through all of this in my head. there are ups and downs with it all and some minutes are better than others. but, i am choosing to say, "blessed be the name of the Lord" in any situation.
12 years ago
Hey Aaron and Annette,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that we are still praying for you all,especially your sweet little one. I can feel with your ups and downs, I had a baby girl, Sydney, who went home to be with the Lord, which I can share sometime with you but for now I share that to say that I understand the emotions of what you are going through, you are right, God is in control. He always is, Phil. comes to mind about knowing your precious little one while they are being formed in the womb. He has a plan for him/her, and I'll be praying that it's to continue to grow :) We love you guys and will keep praying, and hey if you ever need us to take your boys while your at an appt. or need some time by yourself or with Aaron just email or call, I'd be more than happy to do that. If I see you in church I'll give you a hug, for now it's one through cyberspace :) Melissa and Brian McFeaters
How are you feeling? Anything new?
ReplyDelete